July 4th Dessert Bowl
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 20min
Servings16 servings, about 2/3 cup each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 48 NILLA Wafers
- ¼ cup each red and blue colored sugars
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add pudding mixes; beat until well blended. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Brush tops of wafers with water. Sprinkle 16 wafers with red sugar, 16 wafers with blue sugar and remaining wafers with granulated sugar.
- Arrange 24 wafers on bottom and up side of 2-1/2-qt. bowl, alternating colors of wafers. Spoon half the pudding mixture into bowl; top with layers of half each of the fruits. Cover with layers of remaining wafers, pudding mixture and fruits.
- Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate 2 hours.
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this patriotic dessert!
- Family Fun
Garnish dessert with small paper American flags just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 31g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|