Jazzed-Up Tomato Soup
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup
- 1 soup can water
- 2 cups tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 mild Italian sausage link, cooked, sliced
- ¼ cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 20 PREMIUM Saltine Crackers
- Cook soup and water in large saucepan on medium heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Stir in spinach and sausage; simmer on medium-low heat 3 to 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into soup bowls; top with cheese. Serve with crackers.
Substitute shredded or grated Parmesan cheese, or ricotta cheese, for the mozzarella.
- Special Extra
Prepare using spicy Italian sausage.
Substitute frozen broccoli rabe for the spinach.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||40 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|