Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 drop red food coloring
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) powdered sugar, sifted (about 4-1/4 cups)
- 1 Tbsp. green colored sugar
- 5 OREO Cookies, divided
- 2 miniature marshmallows, cut in half
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes, blending dry pudding mix into batter before spooning into prepared cups. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla and food colorings in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Gradually beat in sugar until well blended.
- Arrange cupcakes on large platter to resemble a stemmed pumpkin as shown in diagram; frost with cream cheese mixture. Use colored sugar to fill in the stem. Add 2 cookies for the jack-o'-lantern's eyes. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over cake for the mouth. Arrange marshmallow halves in mouth for the teeth.
At 24 servings, this fun recipe is a great treat to serve at your next party or classroom celebration.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of cake mix.
- How to Create Your Own Unique Cake
Let your imagination run wild and create your own unique cake. Just assemble the cupcakes into desired shape, such as a ghost, monster or witch face, then frost and decorate. It's easy!
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 34g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|