Individual Tuna Casseroles
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 2 cups cooked small pasta shells
- 2 cans (5 oz. each) white tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar-Jack cheese blend
- ½ cup frozen peas and carrots
- ½ cup finely chopped red peppers
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) chive and onion 1/3-less-fat than cream cheese
- 1¼ cups fat-free milk
- 12 RITZ Crackers, coarsely crushed (about 1/3 cup)
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in large bowl.
- Whisk reduced-fat cream cheese spread and milk in microwaveable bowl until blended. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Add to tuna mixture; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 4 (1-cup) ovenproof dishes sprayed with cooking spray; top with cracker crumbs. Place in shallow pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until casseroles are heated through and tops are golden brown.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite salad dressing.
Prepare using KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese and adding a dash of hot pepper sauce to the pasta mixture before spooning into ovenproof dishes.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 19g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||60 %DV|
|Vitamin C||25 %DV|