"Ice Cream" Graham Sandwich
Prep time10 min
Total time2hr 10min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1½ cups thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 16 HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams, broken in half (32 squares)
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon onto 16 graham squares. Top each with second graham square to make sandwich; press together gently to secure. Place in shallow pan; cover.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm. Transfer to airtight container. Store in freezer up to 2 weeks.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of instant pudding mix.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|