Ice Cream Cookie Pops
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 2 servings.
- ¼ cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- ¼ cup hard-shell chocolate ice cream topping
- 1 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles
- Spread ice cream onto 4 cookies.
- Thread 2 topped cookies onto each of 2 lollipop sticks; cover with remaining cookies.
- Freeze 1 hour.
- Dip half of each cookie stack in chocolate, then in sprinkles. Freeze until ready to serve.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of ice cream and/or substituting chopped nuts or chocolate chips for the sprinkles.
- Size Wise
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 25g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 40g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|