Hot 'N Cheesy Salsa Spread
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 1-1/2 cups or 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup salsa
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- RITZ Crackers
- Mix all ingredients except crackers in medium bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 min., stirring after each min.
- Serve as a spread with the crackers.
Substitute 1/2 cup cheese trimmings from one of the RITZ flower cutout recipes, such as the RITZ Flower Blossom or RITZ Spring Flower, for the shredded cheddar cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|