Hot 'N Cheesy Crab Dip
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 2-1/2 cups or 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. each (dip only).
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (6-1/2 oz.) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 4 scallions, sliced
- ½ cup chopped red bell peppers
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Mix first 4 ingredients in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 min.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve with snacks.
Prepare using 2% Milk VELVEETA and light sour cream.
- To Halve
Cut ingredients in half; mix in 1-qt. microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 2 min. Serve as directed. Makes 1-1/2 cups or 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. each.
- Keeping it Safe
Hot dips should be discarded after setting at room temperature for 2 hours or longer.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|