Hot Chocolate-Peppermint Mallow Squares
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) marshmallows
- 1 pkt. (0.73 oz.) hot cocoa mix
- 3 Tbsp. crushed candy canes (about 2 small), divided
- 18 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec. Add hot cocoa mix; stir until blended.
- Reserve 2 tsp. crushed candy. Add remaining crushed candy and graham pieces to marshmallow mixture; mix well.
- Press graham mixture onto bottom of prepared pan; sprinkle with reserved crushed candy. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
Prepare using HONEY MAID Chocolate Grahams.
Prepare using crushed starlight mints.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|