Hot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
Need a quick and delicious dip for a party? With just 15 minutes of prep, this creamy bacon and ranch dip is perfect served with RITZ Toasted Chips and veggies.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2-1/2 cups dip or 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip, 8 RITZ Chips and about 3 veggie dippers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup refrigerated ranch dip
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 slices fully cooked bacon, chopped, divided
- 2 green onions, sliced, divided
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 3 cups cut-up fresh vegetables, such as carrot chips, celery sticks, cucumber slices
- RITZ Toasted Chips Original
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese and ranch dip in medium bowl until well blended.
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. EACH of the cheddar cheese, bacon pieces and onions for later use. Add remaining cheddar cheese, bacon and onion to cream cheese mixture along with the shredded carrots; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto bottom of shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with the reserved cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until dip is heated through and cheddar cheese is melted. Sprinkle with the reserved onions.
- Serve with the vegetable dippers and RITZ Chips.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese, light ranch dip and shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese.
This dip is equally delicious when prepared without the baking step. Mix the cream cheese mixture as directed, then spread it onto the bottom of a shallow serving dish. Top with the reserved and remaining ingredients before serving with the vegetable dippers and RITZ Chips.
- How to Store Any Leftovers
Any leftover dip can be refrigerated up to 2 days. If desired, sprinkle the leftover dip with additional shredded cheese, bacon and green onions and serve cold. Or, you can bake the leftover dip in a 375°F oven until heated through.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|