Hot Apple Pie Dip
Pumpkin, apples and walnuts. Bring together fall's best flavors in one single starter.
- 1 tub (8 oz.) reduced-fat cream cheese spread
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 apple, chopped, divided
- ¼ cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped pecans
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and spice in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in half the apples.
- Spread into pie plate or small casserole dish; top with remaining apples, cheddar and nuts.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until heated through. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Made with better-for-you ingredients, this flavorful dip features all the great flavors of apple pie in a wonderfully warm dip. It's served with WHEAT THINS for 21g of whole grains per serving.
Substitute ground cinnamon for the pumpkin pie spice.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|