Honey-Sriracha Glazed Shrimp
These spicy shrimp bites bring a sophisticated Asian flavor to your party appetizer selections. Delicious Sriracha and soy glazed shrimp will be a delicious choice.
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
- 36 uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp (1 lb.)
- ⅓ cup hot cooked long-grain white rice
- 36 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 4 tsp. toasted black sesame seed
- 36 small fresh cilantro leaves
- Mix honey, soy sauce and Sriracha sauce until blended.
- Cook and stir shrimp in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 2 to 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet; set aside.
- Add honey mixture to skillet; bring to boil, stirring constantly. Simmer on medium-low heat 2 to 3 min. or until thickened, stirring frequently. Add shrimp; cook and stir 30 sec. or until heated through.
- Spoon rice onto crackers; top with shrimp, sesame seed and cilantro.
Aiming for more whole grains in your diet? Each serving of these Asian-inspired topped crackers have 12 g of whole grains from the TRISCUIT Crackers. Enjoy!
Prepare using toasted white sesame seed.
Prepare using hot cooked sticky rice or basmati rice.
Prepare recipe as directed, except omit the sesame seed. Drizzle lightly with coconut cream, then sprinkle with toasted shredded coconut.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3g|
|Saturated fat 0g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Added sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|