HONEY MAID Snowman "S'mores"
Chocolate, marshmallow and graham crackers combine in a unique way to create a snowman scene in this adorable winter snack idea.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- 9 marshmallows, cut crosswise in half
- 6 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- 24 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 1 tsp.)
- 6 orange sprinkles
- 1 Tbsp. white decorating icing, divided
- 1 milk chocolate bar (1.55 oz.), broken into 12 pieces
- 4 pretzel sticks (3 inch), each broken into 3 equal pieces
- 18 SOUR PATCH KIDS Candies
- 2 tsp. white snowflake sprinkles
- Place 3 marshmallow halves, cut sides down, on each graham to resemble a snowman.
- Add chocolate chips and orange sprinkles to the snowmen for the eyes, buttons and noses, securing all pieces to marshmallows with small dabs of some of the icing.
- Use 2 chocolate pieces to make a hat for each snowman as shown in photo, attaching chocolate pieces to grahams with some of the remaining icing.
- Insert pretzel pieces into marshmallows for the arms.
- Use remaining icing to attach SOUR PATCH KIDS Candies and snowflake sprinkles to grahams around snowmen for winter scenes.
Substitute a 1-inch length of black string licorice for each of the snowmen's arms.
Decorate with other small candies, sprinkles and/or nonpareils. Use tiny dabs of icing for the snowflakes instead of the snowflake sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Added sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|