HONEY MAID "Ruler" Bars
Looking for a no bake back to school dessert? These vanilla pudding squares are decorated like rulers as a fun way to celebrate hitting the books again!
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 bar each.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- 16 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- ½ cup ready-to-spread white frosting
- 5 drops food coloring (any color)
- 1 Tbsp. black decorating gel
- Line 13X9-inch baking pan with foil, with foil extending over ends of pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in whipped topping.
- Layer half the grahams in prepared pan, breaking grahams as necessary to fit; top with pudding mixture. Cover with remaining grahams.
- Microwave frosting in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until thinned to glaze-like consistency; stir in food coloring. Spread over dessert.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Cut dessert into 24 bars. Decorate with decorating gel to resemble rulers as shown in photo.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of instant pudding.
Omit the decorating gel. Instead use black or brown sprinkles to decorate the bars to resemble rulers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|