HONEY MAID Patriotic S'Mores
Looking for a fun way to make your s'mores extra special? Dip marshmallows in water then roll in sprinkles to create an extra fun dessert that is always a favorite!
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (8 squares)
- 4 marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles (red, white and blue)
- 2 milk chocolate bars (1.55 oz. each), broken in half
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place graham squares in single layer on baking sheet.
- Dip 1 marshmallow in water; gently shake off excess water before rolling marshmallow in sprinkles. Place on 1 graham square. Repeat with remaining marshmallows and sprinkles. (You will have 4 topped graham squares and 4 plain graham squares.)
- Bake 2 to 3 min. or until marshmallows are puffed. Immediately place 1 chocolate piece on each plain graham square. Sandwich chocolate- and marshmallow-topped squares to make 4 s'mores; press together gently to secure.
- Use Your Microwave
Top 4 graham squares with coated marshmallows as directed; place on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 sec. or until marshmallows are puffed. Use to assemble s'mores as directed.
Substitute colored coarse sugar for the sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|