HONEY MAID Melting Snowmen
Kids will love these adorable snowmen that appear to be melting onto graham crackers - and you don't have to tell anyone that they took just 15 minutes to make!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 12 marshmallows, divided
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, cut in half (8 squares)
- 8 pretzel sticks, cut in half
- 4 large gumdrops (assorted colors), cut in half
- Suggested decorations: decorating gels and icings, miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips, red shoestring licorice, small round candies, nonpareils
- Cut 4 marshmallows in half; place, cut sides down, on graham squares. Place 2 topped graham squares on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 10 sec. or just until marshmallows begin to melt. Immediately press 1 whole marshmallow into melted marshmallow piece on each graham square.
- Repeat with remaining topped graham squares and whole marshmallows.
- Insert 2 pretzel pieces into opposite sides of each whole marshmallow for the snowman's arms. Add gumdrop piece, cut side down, to top of each snowman for the hat. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
- Special Extra
If you want to add brims to the hats, cut additional gumdrops into thin slices. Add a different colored gumdrop slice to bottom of each hat for the brim.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 1.5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|