HONEY MAID Halloween Chocolate Bark
Chocolate bark full of candy corn, pumpkins, and candy eyeballs makes a fun sweet treat for a holiday party! This easy dessert is all prepared in just 15 minutes.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings.
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half (24 squares)
- 1¼ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- ⅓ cup candy corn mix (candy corn and candy pumpkins)
- 2 Tbsp. Halloween sprinkles
- 1 Tbsp. mini candy button eyes
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place graham squares, with sides touching, in single layer on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
- Bake 2 to 3 min. or until chocolate begins to melt. Immediately spread chocolate over grahams. Sprinkle with marshmallow, candies and sprinkles; press toppings gently into chocolate to secure.
- Refrigerate 15 to 20 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- Break chocolate bark into pieces to serve.
If you are unable to find the candy corn mix, you can instead prepare this recipe using just candy corn. The bark will be just as delicious.
Prepare recipe using white chocolate chips.
- Make Ahead
This fun bark can be prepared ahead of time. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Added sugars 14g|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|