HONEY MAID Frozen Lime Bars
Frozen limeade concentrate and vanilla frozen yogurt combine into a creamy dessert on top of a buttery graham cracker crust for a simple summer dessert.
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 bar each.
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 4 cups frozen vanilla yogurt, softened
- ¾ cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- ¾ tsp. lime zest, divided
- ½ cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat yogurt, limeade concentrate and 1/2 tsp. lime zest in small bowl with mixer until blended; pour over crust.
- Freeze 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars. Serve topped with whipped topping. Garnish with remaining lime zest.
- Size Wise
Cleanse your palate with the clean taste of lime in these frozen treats fit for a special occasion.
- Special Extra
Garnish each serving with a fresh lime slice.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 26g|
|Added sugars 22g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|