HONEY MAID Football Jersey Cake
Celebrate your team with this no bake cake! Layers of graham crackers soften into a cake-like texture from the pudding filling for a deliciously easy and fun cake.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 28 servings.
- 21 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 tub (12 oz.) frozen lite whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 6 licorice twists (any flavor)
- Break 3 grahams crosswise in half to make 6 squares.
- Trim 3 whole grahams about 1 inch from one short end of each graham as shown in photo; discard trimmed pieces.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min.; stir in 2-3/4 cups whipped topping.
- Place 3 whole grahams and 1 trimmed graham side-by-side on platter with trimmed graham piece in center to form indented neckline. (Bottom edges of all grahams should be aligned.) Use 3 of the remaining whole grahams to add second row below first row to make rectangular base of the jersey. Place 1 graham square, at an angle, at each end of top graham row for the jersey's sleeves, overlapping slightly as needed. Spread half the pudding mixture evenly over grahams on platter. Repeat layers once.
- Top with remaining whole grahams, trimmed graham piece and graham squares. If desired, cut a V-shape piece out of top center of jersey for a deeper V-necked jersey.
- Spread remaining whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert. Decorate with licorice twists, cutting as necessary to fit.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
Decorate with your favorite assorted candies and/or colored sprinkles instead of/in addition to the licorice twists.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of instant pudding.
- Fun Idea
Prepare recipe twice, using 2 platters and decorating desserts in the colors of the 2 opposing teams playing in the football game.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|