HONEY MAID Dominoes
- 6 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, each broken into 4 small rectangles
- 1 container (6 oz.) strawberry low-fat yogurt
- Place 12 graham pieces in single layer on rimmed baking sheet; spread each with 2 tsp. yogurt. Top with remaining grahams.
- Spoon remaining yogurt into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to add dots to tops of grahams to resemble dominoes.
- Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
If you’re looking for a simple low-fat treat, try this kid-friendly option that only requires two ingredients.
Break grahams into small rectangles as directed. Spoon all the yogurt into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to write personal notes or make dots on grahams.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 2g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|