HONEY MAID Cranberry Dip
- 1 container (5.3 oz.) vanilla nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- ¼ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- ⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- 28 HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams, each broken into 4 rectangles
- Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Stir in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Serve with graham rectangles.
The sweet light whipped topping and creamy vanilla nonfat yogurt provide the perfect counterpoint to the tart cranberry sauce in this simple dip. Serve with HONEY MAID Cinnamon Grahams and you'll add 8g of whole grains per serving.
- Special Extra
Reserve 3 whole berries from cranberry sauce before mixing remaining cranberry sauce with yogurt and cinnamon. Garnish prepared dip with reserved cranberries before refrigerating as directed.
Serve with HONEY MAID Honey Grahams.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|