HONEY MAID Cheesecake Pops
Looking for a fun summer dessert idea? These fun cheesecake pops are dipped in chocolate and your favorite color of sprinkles for a great frozen dessert.
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 0min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 2 pops each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 10 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half (20 squares)
- 4 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- ¼ cup multi-colored sprinkles (white and blue)
- Beat cream cheese and sugar with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto 10 graham squares; top with remaining graham squares to make 10 sandwiches. Use knife to smooth cream cheese mixture around all sides of each sandwich. Place in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Freeze 1-1/2 hours.
- Cut each sandwich into quarters. Insert lollipop stick into side of filling in each sandwich quarter. Freeze additional 30 min.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Dip half of each pop, 1 at a time, into chocolate. Return to baking sheet. Top with sprinkles. Freeze until chocolate is firm.
Prepare using your favorite variety or color of sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|