Honey Graham Morning Parfait
- 1 HONEY MAID Honey Graham, broken into quarters, divided
- 1 container (6 oz.) strawberry low-fat yogurt
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Chop 3 graham quarters; reserve 1 quarter for garnish. Spoon 1 Tbsp. chopped grahams into parfait glass.
- Cover with layers of half each of the yogurt, bananas and remaining chopped grahams; repeat layers.
- Garnish with reserved graham.
Start your day off right with this easy-to-make parfait. As a bonus, the yogurt is an excellent source of calcium and the banana provides vitamin C.
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 pudding snack for the yogurt. Top with a dollop of thawed frozen lite whipped topping.
- Special Extra
Add other toppings, such as your favorite nuts, seeds or granola.
Prepare using your favorite flavor of yogurt and/or substuting your favorite fruit for the banana.