Holiday Sweet Potato Dip
Celebrate the holidays with dessert dip inspired by a favorite dish. This spiced sweet potato and cream cheese dip is topped with toasted marshmallows.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 2-1/2 cups dip, or 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 8 graham rectangles each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (16 oz.) sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, each broken into 4 small rectangles
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat Neufchatel, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sweet potatoes; beat until blended.
- Spread Neufchatel mixture onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate; top with marshmallows.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until marshmallows are golden brown. Cool slightly before serving with the graham rectangles.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve this holiday dip with your favorite variety of HONEY MAID Grahams, such as Chocolate, Cinnamon and/or Honey.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Added sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|