Holiday Sprinkled OREO Cookie Balls
Celebrate the holidays with these no bake cookie balls topped with your favorite sprinkles. Make ahead and keep them on hand for last minute guests!
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 40min
ServingsMakes 48 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups crumbs)
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate (12 oz.), melted
- 3 Tbsp. holiday sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie balls in melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat all sides of each ball with chocolate. Return to baking sheet. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Prepare using melted white baking chocolate or milk chocolate.
- Special Extra
Decorate cookie balls with additional melted chocolate or decorating icing in addition to the sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Added sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|