Holiday OREO Cookie Pops
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie pop each.
- 12 OREO Cookies
- 8 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp. oil
- Suggested decorations(holiday sprinkles; nonpareils; colored sugar; melted red and green candy coating wafers; decorating icing or gel)
- Insert wooden pop stick into filling in center of each cookie; place on parchment-covered baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Mix melted chocolate and oil in small bowl until blended. Dip cookies, 1 at a time, in chocolate mixture, turning to evenly coat both sides of each cookie. Return to baking sheet. Decorate as desired.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until chocolate coating is firm.
- Size Wise
These decorated pops with built-in portion control are great to take to a party and share.
- How to Store
Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Prepare using white baking chocolate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|