Holiday OREO Bark
Prep time20 min
Total time4hr 20min
ServingsMakes 18 servings.
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 9 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 12 Winter OREO Cookies, roughly chopped
- 3 candy canes, crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- Cover large baking sheet with foil. Spread semi-sweet chocolate in a thin layer onto pan. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Spread white chocolate in a thin layer over semi-sweet chocolate. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Break into pieces or cut with cookie cutters to make Holiday OREO Bark Christmas Trees (see Tip). Store in tightly covered container.
Holiday OREO Bark Christmas Trees: Cut bark using various sized star-shaped cookie cutters. Stack stars as shown in photo to form tree shapes. For easier cutting, use a wooden mallet to tap the cutter to cut through the bark.
This bark is perfect for gift-giving and sharing with friends and family during the holiday season.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0g|
|Monounsaturated fat 0.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|