Holiday "Monte Cristo" RITZwich
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- 1 Swiss cheese slice (3/4 oz.), cut into 6 pieces
- 2 slices cooked center-cut bacon, each cut into 3 pieces
- 6 slices leftover roasted turkey (1-1/2 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. whole berry cranberry sauce
- ½ tsp. powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 6 crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese, bacon and turkey.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with cranberry sauce; cover with remaining crackers.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Special Extra
Top each of 6 crackers on baking sheet with small piece of baked smoked ham before covering with cheese, bacon and turkey, then baking as directed.
Prepare using your favorite variety of cheese, such as Brie, Gouda or Havarti.
Prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|