Holiday Italian Veggie & Cheese Dip
Just 15 minutes of prep and an exciting blend of fresh veggies promise to make this your favorite app.
- 1 small eggplant, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Cook and stir eggplant, onions, peppers and garlic in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 8 min.
- Stir in zucchini and tomatoes; cover. Simmer 5 to 7 min. or until tender. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into serving bowl. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Serve with the WHEAT THINS.
Since this warm vegetable-based dip is made with better-for-you ingredients, it can fit into a healthful eating plan.
- Edible Dipper Bowl
Use a large red, green or yellow bell pepper as a unique serving bowl for dip. Remove top and clean out seeds. Fill with dip just before serving.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with your favorite variety of WHEAT THINS Chips or TRISCUIT Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|