Holiday Cheese Wreath
This charcuterie wreath will be the centerpiece of your appetizer spread with its beautiful combination of meats, cheeses and crackers.
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (6.5 oz.) garlic and herb cheese spread
- 1 cup drained marinated mixed olives
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup bocconcini or ciliegine fresh mozzarella balls in water, drained
- 4 oz. provolone cheese, cubed
- 2 oz. sliced peppered salami, rolled into cone shapes.
- 4 roasted red pepper strips (3-1/2 inch)
- Bay leaves and fresh rosemary sprigs
- RITZ Crackers, TRISCUIT Crackers and WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Mix cream cheese and herb cheese spread until blended; spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe cheese mixture into 12-inch circle on serving plate.
- Top cream cheese mixture with next 5 ingredients to resemble a wreath, using wooden toothpicks to secure ingredients to cream cheese wreath if necessary.
- Tie pepper strips into bow; use to garnish wreath along with the fresh herbs.
- Serve with crackers.
- Holiday Tree
Pipe cheese mixture into a tree-shaped mound on plate. Decorate with remaining ingredients.