Holiday Cheese Spread
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 2 cups cheese spread, or 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread, 3 crackers and 1/4 cup vegetables each.
- 2 jars (5 oz. each) sharp cheddar process cheese spread
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cream cheese spread
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 green onions, sliced
- RITZ Crackers
- Cut-up fresh vegetables (cucumber slices, red bell pepper strips and sugar snap peas)
- Beat first 3 ingredients in medium bowl with mixer until blended.
- Stir in roasted red peppers and onions.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers and vegetable dippers.
- Snack Mindfully
Tune in to your hunger and fullness cues. This can help you manage portions and become more aware of how much to eat.
- Special Extra
Spoon into hollowed-out bell pepper halves just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|