When you need a new food idea for tailgating or the big game, pull out this fun hoagie dip recipe! All your favorite flavors are ready to dip into.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT THINS each.
- 3 Tbsp. drained hot pepper rings with 1 Tbsp. reserved drained liquid, divided
- ½ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano leaves
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes, divided
- 1½ cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- ½ cup chopped deli-style oven roasted chicken breast
- ½ cup chopped deli Black Forest ham
- ⅓ cup chopped pepperoni slices
- ⅓ cup chopped thin provolone cheese slices
- ⅓ cup chopped onions
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Chop enough of the peppers to measure 2 Tbsp. Place chopped peppers in small bowl. Add reserved pepper liquid, mayonnaise and oregano; mix well.
- Reserve remaining pepper rings and 1 Tbsp. chopped tomatoes for later use. Combine remaining tomatoes with all remaining ingredients except WHEAT THINS in large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture; mix until combined. Spoon into serving bowl.
- Spoon reserved tomatoes onto center of dip; surround with reserved pepper rings. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Substitute pepperoncini peppers for the hot pepper rings.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|