Ham and Cheese RITZ Butterfly
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 12 cracker-sized sliced Colby-Jack cheese
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- 3 slices deli-style smoked ham, quartered
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 6 green onion pieces (1 inch), quartered lengthwise
- Cut cheese slices into flower shapes using 1-1/2-inch flower-shaped cookie cutter. Reserve scraps for snacking or other use.
- Top each cracker with 1 ham piece and 1 flower to resemble a butterfly and its wings.
- Spoon strip of mustard down center of cheese piece on each cracker for the butterfly's body. Add 2 green onion pieces to each for the antennae.
Prepare using your favorite variety of cracker-sized sliced cheese, such as cheddar or Swiss.
- Make it Easy
Spoon mustard into small resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag. Use to squeeze small strip of mustard onto each cracker for the butterfly's body.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|