Ham, Cheese & Cranberry Topper
Your party appetizers will remind guests of their favorite holiday with the delicious combo of ham, creamy pepper Jack cheese and cranberry sauce.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 4 thick slices deli-style ham (4 oz.), each cut into 6 pieces
- 3 pepper Jack cheese slices (2-1/4 oz.), each cut into 8 pieces
- 3 Tbsp. whole berry cranberry sauce
- ½ tsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with ham and cheese.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with cranberry sauce and parsley.
Prepare using RITZ Snowflake Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|