Halloween Spook Cookies
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 2 cookies each.
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate or semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 6 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (peanut shape)
- Decorations: decorating gels, assorted candies and chewy fruit snack rolls
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Coat cookies with melted chocolate. Place on sheet of wax paper, then decorate as desired (see Tips below).
- Let stand until chocolate is set.
Make these spooky treats with your kids for Halloween fun, then enjoy one serving.
- Scary Bats
For bats, coat NUTTER BUTTER Cookies with melted semi-sweet chocolate as directed. Place cookies sideways to resemble a bat shape, then use red decorating gel to draw scary fangs and eyes on each bat.
For mummies, coat NUTTER BUTTER Cookies with melted white chocolate as directed. Let stand until set. Wrap cut-up fruit rolls around cookies, leaving small area near the top of each cookie unwrapped for the mummy's eyes. Add 2 small red candies for the eyes.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|