Half-Time OREO Kitchen Sink Brownies
Impressive brownies that take just 20 minutes of prep? A box mix plus purchased cookies, frosting, potato chips and pretzels all combine for the best dessert recipe!
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 30 servings.
- 1 pkg. (18 to 20 oz.) fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 16 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 cup ready-to-spread chocolate frosting
- ½ cup ridged potato chips, coarsely broken
- ½ cup miniature pretzel twists, coarsely crushed
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- Prepare brownie batter in large bowl as directed on package; stir in 1-1/2 cups chopped cookies. Spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted near center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool brownie completely.
- Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan. Spread brownie with frosting; top with remaining chopped cookies, potato chips and pretzels.
- Make Ahead
The brownies can be baked ahead of time. Store cooled brownie in airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days before frosting and topping with remaining chopped cookies, potato chips and pretzels before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Added sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|