Guacamole Holiday Tree
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. cheese spread and 5 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese
- 1 fully ripe avocado
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 8 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- RITZ Snowflake Crackers
- Cut cream cheese diagonally in half to make 2 triangles. Place triangles, with 2 long sides together, on 12-inch-long sheet of plastic wrap to resemble a tree as shown in photo. Cover with second sheet of plastic wrap.
- Press onto top sheet of plastic wrap to flatten cream cheese into 7-inch-tall tree with 6-inch-wide base. Peel off and discard top sheet of plastic wrap. Invert cream cheese tree onto serving plate; remove and discard remaining plastic wrap sheet.
- Mash avocado in medium bowl. Add mayonnaise and lime juice; mix well. Spread over cream cheese.
- Cut 3 thin slices from pepper; place on top of tree. Seed and chop remaining pepper. Decorate with chopped peppers, tomato halves and sliced onions to resemble a holiday tree.
- Place 8 crackers, in 2 stacks of 4 crackers each, at base of tree for the trunk.
- Serve with additional crackers.
- Size Wise
Enjoy eating appetizers at a social occasion but be mindful of portion size so you don’t overdo it on calories.
Substitute original RITZ Crackers for the RITZ Snowflake Crackers.
If the cream cheese gets too soft when shaping it into the tree shape, use ends of plastic wrap sheets to transfer the cream cheese to the refrigerator to chill for 5 to 10 min. or until firmed to desired consistency.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|