Grilled Peach Melba S'mores
Your dessert s'mores just got a delicious upgrade. Try combining grilled fresh peaches with melted white chocolate and toasted marshmallows.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half (8 squares)
- 2 HERSHEY'S White Crème with Almonds Bars (1.45 oz. each), broken crosswise in half
- ¼ fresh peach, cut into 4 slices
- ½ tsp. oil
- 4 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 8 small fresh raspberries
- Heat grill to medium-low heat.
- Top 4 graham squares with chocolate; set aside.
- Brush peach slices with oil. Place directly on grill grate; grill 1 min. on each side or until tender and grill marked on both sides. Meanwhile, toast marshmallows.
- Remove peaches from grill; place on chocolate-topped grahams; top with marshmallows and raspberries.
- Cover with remaining graham squares. Press top grahams gently into raspberry-topped graham squares to secure; cool slightly.
The s'mores will be hot. Adult supervision is required.
Prepare using JET-PUFFED Toasted Coconut Marshmallows OR HERSHEY’S Cookies ‘N’ Crème Bars.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 18g|
|Added sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|