Grilled Peach Melba with Burrata
These dessert appetizers are perfect for a summer party. Sweet grilled peaches are topped with creamy cheese and berries on whole grain crackers.
- 1 fresh peach, cut into 12 slices
- 2 Tbsp. seedless raspberry jam, divided
- 12 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 2 oz. (1/2 of 4-oz. ball) burrata cheese, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 blueberries
- Brush peach slices evenly with 1 Tbsp. jam.
- Place in single layer in grill pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook on medium heat 5 min., turning after 3 min.
- Top crackers with cheese, peaches, remaining jam and blueberries.
These flavorful low-sodium appetizers can help you eat right!
Substitute fresh mozzarella cheese or 1/4 cup ricotta cheese for the burrata cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 6g|
|Added sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|