Grilled Cheese-Tomato Soup Dip
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT THINS each.
- 8 American cheese singles, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup canned condensed tomato soup
- 3 Tbsp. bacon bits, divided
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Heat oven 350°F.
- Chop 7 cheese slices; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese, soup and 2 Tbsp. bacon bits; mix well.
- Spread onto bottom of 9 x 9-inch casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cheese slice.
- Bake 18 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining bacon bits. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Serve with your favorite flavor of WHEAT THINS.
- How to Use Remaining Soup
Spoon remaining can of soup into airtight container. Refrigerate up to 2 days. To prepare, mix with 1/2 cup water, then cook on stovetop or in microwave until heated through.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|