"Grilled Cheese" RITZwiches
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 crackers sandwiches each.
- 8 RITZ Bacon Flavored Crackers
- 8 RITZ Roasted Vegetable Crackers
- 8 RITZ Fresh Stacks Italian Herb Crackers
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese, cut into 8 slices
- 2 oz. cheddar cheese with horseradish, cut into 8 slices
- 2 oz. mozzarella cheese, cut into 8 slices
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet.
- Top bacon flavored crackers with plain cheddar, roasted vegetable crackers with horseradish cheddar, and Italian herb crackers with mozzarella.
- Bake 3 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Stack crackers, cheese sides together, to make 12 sandwiches.
- Make it Your Own
Prepare recipe as directed, pairing your favorite varieties of RITZ Crackers with your favorite varieties of reduced-fat cheeses.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|