Grilled Banana Mini-Pies
- 8 bananas, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- ½ cup dulce de leche
- 8 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 1 cup thawed frozen lite whipped topping
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Arrange banana slices in single layer in centers of 8 sheets of heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray. Top each with 1 Tbsp. caramel sauce and 1 cookie.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and both ends to seal each packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Grill 3 to 5 min. or until caramel sauce is melted. Top each opened packet with whipped topping.
This fruit-based dessert is a good source of fiber from the banana.
Substitute chocolate fudge sauce for the caramel sauce.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 34g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|