Grilled Artichoke Dip
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 large cloves garlic, roasted
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 5 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped roasted red peppers
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Heat grill pan on high heat. Add artichokes; grill 5 min. or until evenly charred, turning occasionally.
- Place artichokes in food processor. Add all remaining ingredients except roasted peppers and WHEAT THINS; process until smooth. Spoon into small bowl. Stir in roasted peppers.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Size Wise
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Make Ahead
This flavorful dip can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving.
- How to Roast Garlic
Heat oven to 400°F. Cut 1/2-inch-thick slice off top of garlic head, exposing tops of all cloves. Discard slice. Place remaining garlic head, cut side up, on sheet of foil. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. olive oil; rub gently into garlic to evenly coat exposed cloves. Wrap tightly in foil. Bake 40 min. or until garlic cloves are softened. Cool completely. Press garlic bulb into small bowl to extract roasted cloves.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|