Cracker “sandwiches” with peanut butter and marshmallow creme inside are dipped in melted chocolate and coconut for tasty game-time treats.
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 2 dozen or 24 servings, 1 cracker sandwich each.
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 48 RITZ Crackers
- ½ cup marshmallow creme
- 1¼ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Spread 1 tsp. peanut butter on each of 24 of the crackers. Spread 1 tsp. marshmallow cream on each of the remaining 24 crackers. Cover each peanut butter-topped cracker with one marshmallow-topped cracker, marshmallow-side down, to make sandwich.
- Dip sandwiches halfway into melted chocolate, then in coconut. Place on large sheet of waxed paper; let stand until chocolate is firm.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Substitute chopped walnuts for the sweetened coconut.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|