Vanilla ice cream is sandwiched between two graham crackers and garnished with a bit of melted chocolate and nuts for an easy frozen dessert.
Prep time10 min
Total time2hr 10min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 1 sandwich each.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 4 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half (8 squares)
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks, melted
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Spread 1/4 cup ice cream onto each of 4 of the grahams; top each with second graham square to form sandwich. Freeze until firm.
- Spread one corner of each sandwich with chocolate; coat with walnuts. Place sandwiches on wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until set. Wrap individually to store in freezer.
Prepare as directed, substituting frozen vanilla yogurt for the ice cream.
Substitute chocolate ice cream for the vanilla ice cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 17g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|