Graham French Toast Sticks
Need a quick make-ahead breakfast entrée? These fruit-layered French toast sticks, made with HONEY MAID Grahams, are the perfect choice.
- 12 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken crosswise in half (24 squares)
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry spreadable fruit, warmed
- 1 banana, cut into thin slices
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup fat-free milk
- 1 tsp. powdered sugar
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Line 8-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Cover bottom of prepared pan with 9 graham squares; spread with spreadable fruit. Top with bananas.
- Top with remaining graham squares, placing grahams in 3 rows of 5 squares each and overlapping sides of grahams as necessary to completely cover bananas.
- Whisk eggs and milk until blended; pour over ingredients in pan. Gently press top layer of grahams into egg mixture to evenly moisten grahams.
- Refrigerate 15 min.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake graham mixture 16 to 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 min.
- Use foil handles to transfer graham mixture to cutting board; sprinkle with sugar. Cut into 18 sticks. Serve topped with strawberries.
Strawberries add both a pop of color and an excellent source of vitamin C to these smart Graham French Toast Sticks.
Prepare using your favorite variety of HONEY MAID Grahams.
- Make Ahead
Bake graham mixture as directed; cool completely. Use foil handles to transfer graham mixture to plate. Refrigerate up to 2 days. When ready to serve, cut graham mixture into 18 sticks; place in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet. Bake 6 to 8 min. or until heated through. Serve as directed.
- Food Facts
If air bubbles appear on surface of baked graham mixture, just pierce bubbles with tip of small sharp knife, then press top layer of grahams with back of spoon to flatten the graham layer.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Added sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||25 %DV|
|Vitamin D||2 %DV|