Graham Cracker Crust
This classic crust is easy to make. Blend graham cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter, press into a pie pan and chill or bake before using.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 1 (9-inch) crust, 8 servings.
- 1½ cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 8 min. or until lightly browned; cool completely.
- No-Bake Crust
For a no-bake crust, mix ingredients and press into pie plate as directed. Refrigerate at least 30 min. before filling.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|