Golden OREO White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
With a vanilla sandwich cookie crust and a rich and fluffy white chocolate filling, this no bake cheesecake is the perfect dessert to mark any special occasion.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 piece each.
- 1½ pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate (6 oz.), broken into small pieces
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 36 Golden OREO Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Microwave chocolate and 1/4 cup cream in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool.
- Reserve 8 cookies for later use. Process remaining cookies in food processor or blender until finely crushed. Reserve 1/4 cup cookie crumbs for later use.
- Combine remaining cookie crumbs with butter; press onto bottom of 8- or 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat remaining cream in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add chocolate mixture and vanilla; mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over crust; smooth top with spatula.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; remove rim. Sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs over top of cheesecake. Garnish with reserved cookies as desired.
- Snack Mindfully
Turn your attention to your dessert so you are eating in the moment and paying attention to portions.
You can instead crush the cookies by placing them in a resealable plastic bag and crushing them with a rolling pin.
Substitute 1 tub (8 oz.) mascarpone cheese for one of the packages of cream cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 31g|
|Saturated fat 17g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 21g|
|Added sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||25 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||2 %DV|