Golden OREO Gingerbread Cookie Balls
Traditional gingerbread flavors bring Christmas to fun cookie ball bites. They're a fun way to celebrate this holiday season.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. molasses
- 1½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- 48 gingerbread boy-shaped sprinkles(about 3 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. holiday sprinkles
- Mix cream cheese, cookie crumbs, molasses and spices until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip cookie balls in melted chocolate, turning to evenly coat all sides of each ball with chocolate. Return to baking sheet. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Substitute white candy coating wafers for the white baking chocolate.
- How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls
To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls on prepared baking sheet; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Added sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|