Gold & Silver OREO Cookie Medals
Whether you are celebrating a big win on report cards or a great sports performance, these edible award medals are a fun way to reward your young winners!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 6 OREO Cookies
- 6 Golden OREO Cookies
- 1 oz. white baking chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. EACH gold and silver sprinkles
- 3 strawberry chewy fruit snack rolls, each cut into 4 pieces
- Cover baking sheet with waxed paper. Coat edges of cookies lightly with melted chocolate, then roll in gold or silver sprinkles as shown in photo. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Attach 1 fruit roll piece to each cookie by pulling cookie apart slightly to tuck both ends of fruit roll piece inside cookie, then gently pressing cookie halves together to secure. Return to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 5 min. or until melted chocolate is firm.
Substitute red, white or blue pull-and-peel licorice for the fruit snack roll.
Prepare using your favorite variety of OREO Cookies.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 9g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|